check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUsaxTM7yrw
@Dennis J Yancey
This is a good video, even though it is 11 years old. You have highlighted Google Search in a good way and it is indeed a marvellous research tool for our Family History needs.
This presentation in RootsTech 2021 fully endorses your respect for Google Search for Family History:
"Most genealogists are only using 10 percent or less of the resources behind Google when it comes to research. Learn about the other 90 percent and how these Google components can be leveraged for better search results."
Google Tools for Genealogy by Thomas MacEntee
This link may also be helpful:
Google has some cool functionality that people often overlook. Some great tips for making the most of Google searches - see: https://yanceyfamilygenealogy.org/google.htm