how to recover lds account if MRN of person is not set for option recovering?
edited February 1, 2022 in FamilySearch Account
how to recover the LDS account if the MRN of the person is not set for option recovering and also the mobile number and email is not accessible anymore? is there any chance to recover it? 😔
how to recover LDS account if MRN of person is not set for option recovering and also the mobile number and email is not accessible anymore? is there any chance to recover it? 😔0
Ramses, these are some basic steps for you to follow, by the way thank you for reaching out to this forum.
If the steps do not work for you we recommend that you call our phone number 1-866-406-1830 and someone will be able to give you some additional suggestions.
- In the upper right corner of the FamilySearch website, click Sign In.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you have forgotten your username only, your password only, or both:
- Username only: Click username beneath the Password field.
- Password only: Click password beneath the Password field.
- Both: Click username beneath the Password field. Then, on the next screen, click the checkbox by I do not remember my password.
- Select a recovery method based on information you provided during registration.
- Mobile: Enter your mobile number. A verification code goes to that number. Enter the verification code into the provided field, and click Continue.
- Email: Enter your email address. An email with all of the usernames associated with that email account comes to you. Open the email, and click the username that you want to use.
- Church Record Number: Enter your birth date and Church record number, and click OK.
- What happens next depends on what you indicated that you forgot:
- Username only: The sign-in page reappears, with your username automatically filled in. You can now enter your password, and sign in. Or if you find you also forgot your password, click password to reset your password.
- Password only: The option to reset your password appears.
- Both: The option to reset your password appears. Your username appears on the screen.
- If necessary, reset your password:
- Enter a new password.
- Verify the new password.
- Click Reset.
We wish you much success, and again thank you for your question.0