Deleting a new account in FamilySearch when member already has one, how to delete new account?
- Sign in to the FamilySearch account you want to delete.
- Click your name in the top-right corner of the window and select Settings.
- Select the Account tab and scroll to the bottom.
- Click Delete Account.
- A new window appears, asking you to verify that you want to permanently delete your account. Click Continue.
- Enter your username and password and sign in again to verify your identity.
- Click the red Delete Account button.
- Your account is deleted.
After following the above instructions, from #1 -#5 above, it does not indicate whether to type in the new username and password or the original username and password -- in both cases, FamilySearch did not accept them. And there was no red Delete button afterward. How can I help this user?