changing & Altering
I am unable to find ways to add christen name, date & place of birth to the surname of Binnie whom is already attach to the tree
I deleted Binnie & her husband John Leonard Sherratt to start again
now I can not seem to add John on to his father nor his Brother it's not like Ancestry were you can change errors or alter details
thank you for contacting us at this forum. your question is regarding adding a christen name , date and place of birth to my Family Tree, right?
These are some steps to follow.
One of the most direct ways to add a child into Family Tree is to link them to their parents.
- Sign in to FamilySearch and click Family Tree.
- Navigate to the Person page of one of the parents.
- If you do not see Vitals near the top of the page, click Details.
- Scroll down to the Family Members section.
- Under Spouses and Children, click Add Child. (If Add Child does not show, click the down arrow beside Children under the couple box.)
- If one of the parents of the child is unknown, click Add Child with an Unknown Mother or Father. Add details in a note or in the individual's Life Sketch.
- Enter information about the child, and click Next. (If you know the ID of the child, click By ID Number.)
- Review the search results. If you find the right child, click Add Person.
- If you do not see the person in the search results, click Create New.
If these steps are difficult to follow please respond back to this forum and we will continue to be of service.0
after trying different ways I find out how to do it , thank you emailing me back on the subject
Because this concern is not actually about accessing your FamilySearch Account, but is about working in the Family Tree program, I will be moving this discussion to the Family Tree category where it can be viewed by others who wish to be able to edit details about their ancestors who are part of Family Tree.
Thank you for using the Community to find solutions to your concerns.0