@bob adams Thank you for your question about how to delete blank entries. Below you will find a link to an article found in the Indexing Help Center. It explains how to delete or add more data entries.
The delete entries icon in the toolbar is the trash can. Once you finish indexing it allows you to delete all the blank entries. I hope you find this helpful.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more help. It is always helpful to share a batch code so you can get more accurate help on the particular project and batch you are indexing. It is simple to do. Here are the steps:
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
Your diligence is appreciated. Have a great day.1