Help with populating a column
I'm working on US-Enlisted & Officer Muster Rolls & Rosters - 1916 - 1939. Up to this point, I haven't had any problems populating a column. But on this
batch, M3W3-2YA, it isn't allowing me to put in the 3 letter month (Mar). Any suggestions.....
I closed the program, went back in and was able to populate column. Thanks.
Great!, you were able to solve the problem. This article may be very useful in this types of situations also:
Cookies are small pieces of code that FamilySearch and other websites store on your computer. Using cookies allows FamilySearch to customize your experience for you. You can often solve the problems like the following by deleting the cookies stored on your computer:
- Your computer does not respond quickly and efficiently execute your commands.
- Data on FamilySearch displays poorly or not at all.
- Go to https://familysearch.org/cookies.
- When the Reset your cookies? appears, click Yes.
- (Optional) Reset your cookie preferences, if you do not like the default choice. Instruction are listed in the related articles, below.
Note: This feature only removes FamilySearch cookies from your browser.0