Looking for assistance with Spanish Translation
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-65GS-4N7?i=417 The index shows this is a male child. Could someone please review the original record and to confirm or deny this is a male child. I have a Santos Garcia, a female with the same parents indicated.
Are you asking for the record on Pg 267- Record 858 ? If this is your question, it says the following:
Santos Garcia: Hijo (son)- Yes, this is a male child. Another sign to says is a male child is by the word nacido (male born)
Hope it helps.0
Thank you for posting in the Community about help with translating Spanish. The following link will give some suggestion of where to find the help.
You may find help translating the the documents about your ancestors in the following resources:
- FamilySearch Genealogy Research Groups.
- The FamilySearch Wiki has word lists and other resources that can help you understand records.
- Google Translate.
- Local churches with a large community that speaks the language.
- Local fraternal organizations.
- Schools in your area that teach the language.
The following link from the Help Center may also be useful:
Good luck .0
@Mirevo Yes that was exactly what I was looking at. Thank you so much for your assistance. Tamara1