in the area that says PES household number
Dolly M ✭
thanks, Vincent. That’s what I thought, that’s what I used. glad to have it verified!!0
To give you an accurate answer please share the batch code/ID of the project your question is referring to.
Here are instruction on how to do it.
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.