I HAD TO RE REGISTER AS I COULD NOT GET IN DUE TO NEW CHANGES, I ALREADY HAVE A TREE AND UNABLE TO CONNECT TO IT?
Angela sounds like you have 2 accounts - though we are only able to find the one.
Private messaging you asking for more information ... but even if you do have 2 accounts, you need only to add the living family again - and then re-connect them to the first level deceased who are all still in family Tree0
Yes it was under my maiden name Angela Joy Hext born 1959
I did not want to start another tree as it would give me a new nu0
You might wish to try the steps below to access the account you are looking for.
You can recover a forgotten username or reset a forgotten password for your account using whichever option is directly linked to your account:
- Your mobile phone number
- Your email address
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints may be able to use their Church record number as a recovery option.
- In the upper right corner of the FamilySearch website, click Sign In.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you have forgotten your username only, your password only, or both:
- Username only: Click username beneath the Password field.
- Password only: Click password beneath the Password field.
- Both: Click username beneath the Password field. Then, on the next screen, click the checkbox I do not remember my password.
- Select a recovery method based on information you provided during registration.
- Mobile: Enter your mobile number. A verification code goes to that number. Enter the verification code into the provided field, and click Continue.
- Email: Enter your email address. An email with all of the usernames associated with that email account comes to you. Open the email, and click the username that you want to use.
- Church Record Number: Enter your birth date and Church record number, and click OK.
- What happens next depends on whether you indicated that you forgot:
- Username only: The sign-in page reappears, with your username automatically filled in. You can now enter your password, and sign in. Or if you find that you also forgot your password, click password to reset your password.
- Password only: The option to reset your password appears.
- Both: The option to reset your password appears. Your username appears on the screen.
- If you need to reset your password, do this:
- Enter a new password.
- Verify the new password
- Click Reset.
Angela, I saw that you had two accounts. I sent you a password recovery email for the older account. Hope that helps.0