Can I infer the father and mother from a batch of related people?
I'm doing Malta passport applications. There are four records in the set to be indexed. It's obvious from the four sets that the set consists of a mother and three daughters. Since the father isn't listed in the applications, I haven't listed the father or mother in the indexed data of the daughters. Can I enter the father and the mother in the daughters' applications?
- Applications are all on the same day.
- Applicants have the same last name.
- They have the same home address.
- There's a filial resemblance in the photo's.
- Reason for application is the same: they are all going to join (husband/father) in Australia.
Can I therefore conclude and record in the indexing that the husband of the wife, which is the first record in the batch, is the father of the other three records in the batch? And that the mother of the daughters is the first applicant who is going to be with her husband?