Quick Tip: How to tag a question
How to Tag a Question
Tags are topics, or key words, that apply to a question and are found below the question heading. They help guests discover new or additional content by clicking the tagged word.
To add tags to a new question:
- From a question page, click Ask a Question.
- Enter your question in the question box.
- Enter additional content in the large text box.
- Enter tags (keywords or topics) that apply to your question, and press Enter.
Note: If you cannot think of a tag that applies, click the Show popular tags link for ideas. Click each tag from the list that you want to add.
To post your question, click the Ask Questions button.
Note: To publish at a later time, click Save Draft.
To add tags to an existing question:
- From a question page, click the question title to which you want to add a tag.
- Click the gray gear icon at the top right of the discussion box, and click Edit.
- Enter applicable tags to the discussion.
- Click the Save button.
Note: If you do not want to publish the changes, click Cancel.