Who are the people answering questions and providing support in the Community????
GOD BLESS all of those who are working in the community - and doing their best to ANSWER the questions, provide feedback, and share information!
Who are these people who give of their time, talent and expertise in answering questions in the community??
There are actually various groups/teams - all providing valuable feedback.
May we work TOGETHER, UNITED, in Sync and COORDINATED in making the Community a BETTER place.
Providing Guidance, Answers, support in the community are among others, the following groups:
* A smaller group of dedicated paid employees of FamilySearch
* A larger group of volunteer service missionaries - some acting as moderators and others in supervisory/training roles as well as other special roles
* A group of Volunteers supporting the GROUP section of community - many of them working as Group Leaders - some of them service missionaries and others not.
* A group of various long term community users - who although not having official roles/titles in the community - have been long time participants in the community and often with extensive genealogical research experience and provide valuable feedback and often spending just as much as time others in the above group.
* A large set of Users who play roles such as Family History Center Consultants etc. who have groups specifically for their needs
* A large set of INDEXERS who provide a great service to FamilySearch and who also have groups specifically dedicated to their needs.
* General FamilySearch/Community Users - - we wouldn't be here without them!!! They are the ones usually asking the questions - but they can also share their feedback and provide answers as they can/wish.
TEAM WORK makes DREAM WORK
Working together there isnt anything we cant accomplish