Since we have to reprint all Family Name Cards for each ordinance to be done, I have suggestions:
Since we have to reprint all Family Name Cards for each ordinance to be done (which i really don't like), I have the following suggestions:
1) Be able to print the next ordinance Family Name Card from the Completed list. If more than a few ordinances have been completed, such as for Baptisms/Confirmations, it can be a real pain to find the names in the reservation list to print out the next ordinance Family Name Cards. My suggestion to help this issue is to be able to print the next ordinance Family Name Cards from the completed list.
2) Organize the completed ordinance list by Date and Ordinance, so if we can complete multiple different ordinances in the temple on a single date, we don't have to search through all the completed ordinances for that date to find the list of completed names for each type of ordinance completed.
3) If Family Name Cards are printed from the reservation list instead of from the individual name ordinance list, the printed date is GMT instead of local date and time. That can cause some confusion.
4) A better solution to the printed date on Family Name Cards problem listed in 3) above would be to print the Reservation Date and Time instead of the Printed date and time. My wife and I find the printed date to be of little value. The reservation list seems to be organized by reservation date and it would help us if the date on the Family Name Card was the Reservation Date and Time. That correlates better to the reservation list.
5) If a Family Search patron has an ordinance reserved for a name in Family Search and that name gets deleted via merge or changed for any other reason by someone other that the patron who has the reservation, it would be helpful if the patron who has the reservation affected by the change would be notified that a change has been made to the name in Family Search.
Thank you for hearing my suggestions.