Disappearing data entries.
When I index data, by the time I finish or get a few done entered my previous entries disappear. About to give up after 2 weeks.
May we please have a Shared batch code so we can help with this issue?
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.
I would suggest that you call the help number 866-406-1820 and ask to speak with indexing. They should offer to make a secure connection with your computer so that they can see what is happening. Then they will be able to answer your question.0
Are you finishing the batches within the time period given? Batches expire, usually in 7 days and are taken back by the system. Or do you mean that the computer is not saving the work you are doing as you go? That would be very rare. I have never heard of it happening.
If you can provide more information on what is happening, perhaps we can help.1