This sealing-to-parents ordinance is valid.
For my paternal grandfather, Jose Motola, ID LNG4-3BJ, his sealing-to-parents ordinance is completed but the names don't appear on that ordinance. The names appear again as ready to Request. The original parents are not listed either because of privacy or because they do not match the parents listed in Family Tree. Article Id: 813 attempts to answer this question, but I don't know what to do about it. I believe that I had the mother's name listed as Dora (Oro) Tacher, but FamilySearch no longer allows alternate names in parentheses, so I have edited her name to just Oro and added Dora as an Alternate Name. But these names are all certainly Confidential (from Turkey).
1. How do I get the names to show on the completed ordinance and remove the Request option?
2. How do I know why the names don't appear on the Completed ordinance? According to Article ID 1732, as of 20 April 2020, I no longer need permission to request ordinances for confidential people in my private space. Most of my family are from Turkey, a confidential place.
3. Am I correct to expect that I can now view the completed ordinances for my confidential ancestors, even though no one else can?
4. Is this why when my wife tried to add an ID of my ancestor to her family tree, it couldn't locate it, or should it have told her that the name was unavailable due to confidentiality? My grandfather's ID, above, does show the temple work to me, but for his wife, my maternal grandmother, Esther Behar, ID LRVF-DD3, her temple work is completed but doesn't appear. All her ordinances are marked as Request.
5. How do I get all of my confidential ordinances to now appear on my private space? There is extensive support case history where I have asked for help to get my confidential ordinances visible to me. One of them included a file from a support person that documented the completed ordinances that I completed which don't appear.
6. How do I find and reference those historical support cases that were given to me in a PAF file. It won't let me upload that attachment.