DOES THE SUPPORT DEPT. TAKE ANY ACTION ON CASES POST IT IN THIS COMMUNITY
I contacted by chat the support department today, asking where did the "My Cases" link go and how to submit corrections to ordinances to my ancestors on my tree.
The person was quite nice but after posting 2 cases of my ancestors I got to thinking if it was the right answer.
I was answered on the chat that I was to use the community system. I like to know IF I AM NOT WASTING MY TIME in doing it this way or is there another way to contact my cases previously submitted?
I'm not looking for shared advice. I'm looking for the way to contact the people that can correct these ordinance issues.
Can any one out there explain this to me???
This is the answer I got:
"The experts who used to handle those types of problems now work through that section of the Community. You will still reach the same experts, who have the right tools & experience to help you."
"With the new system the best way to get information about ordinance work that You have been working with someone on is through our new Community Help Center. Steps for How to Post Requests for temple work to be looked into when the ordinances need correction:
1. Go to the question mark like you were going to the old Help Center. Near the bottom of that pop up is a link to the Community: click on that. https://community.familysearch.org/en
2. Sign in (top right corner)
3. Click on Q and A (far left side—on a column)
4. That opens to tiles, which are links to different groups. Find the Temple Group Tile. (Mine is on the second row, right side. Click on that temple tile:
5. Click on Blue Rectangle that says Ask a Question on right side of page, towards the top)
6. Which opens a field for you to write a title & a question.
7. When you have completed the question, Click the blue rectangle: Ask a Question at the bottom right,
The open fields are for you to write a title for your question and then write your question. It is a good idea to put the PID and name for the ancestor that you are asking about in the title. The experts who used to handle those types of problems now work through that section of the Community. You will still reach the same experts, who have the right tools & experience to help you."