Beginning Monday, April 10th the temple category will only be viewable to Church members who must be logged into their member account to see it.
If you have questions about your account, please post in the FamilySearch Account category or contact us via another channel here: https://www.familysearch.org/en/fieldops/familysearch-support-contact-us.
Obtain permission to reserve and perform ordinances for a dear friend
edited August 4, 2021 in Temple
I have received verbal and written permission from his living spouse to perform his initiatory and endowment ordinances. How can I get permission to reserve his name? KWYR-FQ1
Thanks for your help
Please add the following information to your post.
- Add your deceased friend to Family Tree.
- Note your friend's ID number in Family Tree.
- Add the following information
- Your friend's name and Family Tree ID number.
- The name of the person who granted permission and his or her relationship to the deceased individual.
- A scanned copy or photo of the signed permission form.
- Include the contact information for the person granting permission.
This issue has been resolved.0