Obtain permission to reserve and perform ordinances for a dear friend
edited August 4, 2021 in Temple
I have received verbal and written permission from his living spouse to perform his initiatory and endowment ordinances. How can I get permission to reserve his name? KWYR-FQ1
Thanks for your help
Please add the following information to your post.
- Add your deceased friend to Family Tree.
- Note your friend's ID number in Family Tree.
- Add the following information
- Your friend's name and Family Tree ID number.
- The name of the person who granted permission and his or her relationship to the deceased individual.
- A scanned copy or photo of the signed permission form.
- Include the contact information for the person granting permission.
This issue has been resolved.0