Baptism and confirmation should already be done. Can't find it though. Can you help?
Fern Arvilla Hansen LDJD-BRP was born in American Fork Utah on 11 March 1916. all of her siblings were baptized and confirmed at 8. Fern does not show that this was done. I think there is a problem somewhere in the records. She died in January of 1997 in Myton, Duchesne, Utah and is buried in the Myton City Cemetery. the work appears to be blocked because of the 110 rule although she still has children who are living. She does show on the family census of members in 1920 and 1930. Could someone please search for her records and merge them so her baptism is not re-done? Maybe her records are in the lost member files.
friend of her son Charles Clark who has dementia. She is an 8th cousin of mine though. Hope you can help.
Would you know if Fern's date of death was entered by a ward clerk? We notice that Maxine Hansen show all ordinances green. If she is a church member the ward clerk must add the death and then ordinances show.
- Reserve the family name to prevent duplication if the member completed ordinances in life.
- Contact the ward or branch clerk, where possible, and provide any needed information so he can update the membership record.
- Your ward or branch clerk can update the official Church membership record when you provide proof of death. Examples are below:
- Death certificate
- Funeral program
- Other official death notice
- PlNote: The ward or branch clerk needs to add the death date to the membership record of a deceased member before the official membership record for the individual appears in Family Tree.
Please also look at this knowledge article
This issue needs specialist attention so moving it to another category.0
Fern Arvela Hansen LDJD-BRP: Private message sent to guest with an update on the issue.0