Who can we contact at FamilySearch now that Feedback isn't working the same as previously?
The film labeled as 967559, DGS 7591604, Complete probate record, volume L-M 1862-1870, is actually film 267559, Onslow County, NC, volume 99, 1908. The film has the same error on Ancestry.com in the Iowa, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1758-1997, for the same volume.
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron
As an aside ...
THIS is NOW a form of "Feedback" for 'FamilySearch'.
This replaces, both,
(1) the last version of "Ideas" on the previous Platform of the "Community.FamilySearch" Forum; and,
(2) the (even) OLD 'FamilySearch' ("GetSatisfaction") 'Feedback' Forum.
So, you have posted in the RIGHT place.
I hope this helps.
Sounds like we need Report a Bug in the right sidebar here.
It would also help to have a list on the research wiki of record collections with known cataloging or indexing errors, where we could check before reporting that, eg, a certain set of records for Maine is being returned in searches for Montana.0
Help Centre Article Id: 1482 "One of the historical records has an incorrect title"
- Sign in to FamilySearch .
- In the upper right corner, click the question mark icon.
- Click Contact Us.
- Scroll to Send a Message, and complete the message form. Include the title of the collection, and explain what we need to correct.
- Click Send Message.
Although the word Support is not mentioned, this is in fact sending a message to FamilySearch Support.0