Skip to content

How to Use FamilySearch Community

Groups Select


How can I correct information that is incorrectly posted on my family tree?

Ichabod Briggs is listed as my ancestor and I know he is definitely not in my family tree. How can I correct the record?


Sign In or Register to comment.