No groups were found.
FamilySearch Community is a forum for asking questions and collaborating with family historians from around the world who share your interests. Recently we updated this tool, based on requests and suggestions from people who use it.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy the next time you visit FamilySearch Community:
· Refreshed design to make Community more intuitive and easier to navigate. We include important links back to FamilySearch.org to help you quickly get back to whatever you’re working on.
· Improved performance for people accessing FamilySearch Community from a phone or other mobile device. We want to make FamilySearch Community available to everyone who would like to use it.
· A more robust Question and Answer section, with sub-forums for specific topics. This will make it easier for people to find and participate in conversations that interest them, especially people who are new to FamilySearch Community.
· A platform for delivering information about upcoming events. We want you to know of activities, classes, and other opportunities that might interest you.
· The ability to build FamilySearch Community in different languages. Since launching FamilySearch Community two years ago, we have been limited in our ability to expand to other languages. These changes will make that expansion much easier.
Thank you for your interest in FamilySearch Community. The feature works because people like you ask questions, share knowledge, and give important advice to people seeking assistance.
We look forward to hearing your suggestions for improving FamilySearch Community in the future.