Suggest An Idea: How to Participate
The Suggest An Idea category is designed to collect feedback and generate new ideas.
- Answer FamilySearch Petitioned Feedback from FamilySearch Managers around specific subjects that are highlighted at the top of the page to collect specific feedback from patrons around topics being discussed by FamilySearch. It is also used
- Vote Up other's ideas. We not only want to know your ideas, but also how important those ideas are to the rest of the community.
- Comment on other people's ideas. Give additional insight, refine and build upon the ideas other's post.
- Create your own ideas. See something you think could be improved, select the blue + NEW IDEA button toward the top right side of the page.
- Be Constructive. Don't use this forum as your own personal soapbox or to vent your frustration. Use this space as a place to brainstorm together and come up with positive ideas for change.
This discussion has been closed.