Suggest an Idea: How to Participate - Updated Jan 5, 2022
The Suggest An Idea category is designed to generate and discuss new ideas. Please offer feedback in the General Questions category.
- Answer FamilySearch Petitioned Feedback from FamilySearch Managers around specific subjects that are highlighted at the top of the page to collect specific feedback from patrons around topics being discussed by FamilySearch.
- Vote Up others' ideas. We not only want to know your ideas but also how important those ideas are to the rest of the community.
- Comment on other people's ideas. Give additional insight, refine and build upon the ideas of others' posts.
- Search for previously created ideas before posting your own. See something you think could be improved, select the blue + NEW IDEA button toward the top right side of the page.
- Be Constructive. Please do not use this forum as your own personal soapbox or to vent your frustration. Posts of this nature will be closed or moved to the General Questions category. Use this space as a place to brainstorm together and come up with positive ideas for change.
Updated on January 5, 2022
This discussion has been closed.