Efficiency of user experience
So I have 5 unrelated ideas that would save time:
1) let living people (obviously that I created) show up in descendants with tasks
2) in the my contributions section and the living people subsection of the app, please let the blue research hint show up. Not everybody that was born 109 years ago is alive and having the blue button show up would help me more quickly move these people from living to dead.
3) when attaching records in the app, I love the “apply” button. BUT separate “apply date” and “apply place” buttons would be even more helpful. For example, consider a person who had July 6, 1998 as their birthday but no place and a record that says 1998 with a very detailed location. The apply button overwrites the detailed date with 1998. It would allow me to more easily retain all the information if I could have this separate button,
4) somehow allow me to see the relationship between two dead people like you allow me to easily view my closest relationship.
5) allow me to search for grandchildren. For example, I attach a record to person A who has 13 children and the record has a grandchild on it. Rather than having to open all 13 children and see who the grandchild belongs to...let me say I want to search for a grandchild named X that is within 3 generations below person A.