I just did this for youth baptisms from my Shared List. I opened up two windows of FS, so the List will stay intact. I copy the ID# & paste it on the other open window of FS to Find. With EACH person under their Ordinances, go to Share then
(1) Unshare with the Temple (make sure they are not printed yet, nor a picture of the Temple is there).
(2) Uncheck the ones you want to stay shared with the Temple, leaving B & C (for example) checked
(3) then click Unshare with the Temple
(4) these have all been transferred to your Reservations so at the end, when all done, the ones you want will be under My Reservations.
(5) Go to your Reservations List, on the right "Filter" select Not Printed, further down, click on all titles, except Bapt & Conf., for example. Notice that on the left are all the ones you selected.
(6) You simply check all the boxes by their names and at the top, select Send to Friends or Family, add the name of the person you are emailing the names to, add their email address. SEND, a confirmation appears
The only problem I ran into was the limit you could send at one time. It doesn't say, that I could find, and I sent too many in my batch and it did not send all. In the next batch I rechecked the boxes that didn't go and my daughter received some duplicates. (there is a picture of a sealed envelop next to the ones that were sent). If anyone knows the limit per batch, I'd like to know for future reference.
Long story, but pretty easy when you get "in the groove".
I also agree with this post. Thanks