Help me please resolve this problem?
Can't get past the Internal Server Error page
Thank you for your Enquiry about a problem that you are having with Family Search.
This is a Knowledge Article about your problem.
I keep getting an internal server error message
Article Id: 845
September 18, 2022
If you see a server error message, such as, "Internal Server Error," "500 error," or "Unable to display pedigree," please contact Family Search Support.
There are a number of reasons for getting this message and they are mainly hardware problems like:
Slow Internet Connections
System Down Issues
I would suggest that you try the following to resolve the problem
1. Refresh the Family Search page.
2. Close Down And Restart Family Search.
3. Clear the Family Search Cookies - www.familysearch.org/cookies
4. Clear your browsers temporary files and Cache.
5. Run a speed test on you internet connection. - http://www.speedtest.net/
If the download speed is less than 2.0 Mbps to 3.0 Mbps, contact internet service provider and ask them about the speed of your connection.
6. The Family Search system may be down, leave it for an hour and then try again.
If none of these things work to clear the problem then contact us again and we will look for other solutions to your problem for you.