Go back to the old page!
Family Search new page!
To whom it may concern,
For the new page has the following problems:
- The colors chosen are drab and hard to see for the elderly and the young as well!
- There’s less information available on the new page than the old page without having to leave the page!
- I feel like it takes me much longer and have to search more pages for information that I’m looking for that’s wasting my time in finding relatives to do their work and becomes very frustrating! The old way of doing things was much faster, and the colors were perfect and easy on the eyes!
- Would like to be able to select the ordinance I want to do without having to print out all the ordinances so the same person can be worked on by others as well. For example, I’m doing the baptism and confirmation and when that’s done, the next person can print off the initiatory’s and so on!
- I’ve talked to many of my friends and family, and they have the same issues with the new page that I do, but I’m sure they have others as well.
- This is just a start. Sorry to be complaining but I always say if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it especially if it’s working well!
- Family history work as a priority in my life and the new page has done nothing but slow me way down!