Beginning Monday, April 10th the temple category will only be viewable to Church members who must be logged into their member account to see it.
If you have questions about your account, please post in the FamilySearch Account category or contact us via another channel here: https://www.familysearch.org/en/fieldops/familysearch-support-contact-us.
Adam E Croll LZ18-KPP ordinance question- recall from temple?
Here is information from a Help Center article suggesting how you can request ordinances be released to you. It is titled, Someone has reserved an ordinance I want to do.
"If the ordinances for one of your ancestors are reserved, you can contact the person and request that they share the ordinances with you. He or she can unreserve the ordinances, allowing you to reserve them for yourself.
- On the FamilySearch website in Family Tree, display the ancestor's person page.
- At the top, under the ancestor's name, click Ordinances.
- A list of ordinances appears. Ordinances that are ready for the temple are highlighted in green. Light green means you can reserve the ordinance; dark green means it is already reserved.
- To the right of the dark green ordinances, you see the date the ordinance was reserved along with the profile of the person responsible. Click the profile.
- Use the contact email address that appears to send a message. Or click Send a Message to use FamilySearch's own messaging service."
We have found that most people are very happy to release reserved ordinances to you, knowing they will be completed much faster than when shared with the temple.
We hope this helps.0