Untangle Tool: Change Log Map & Search
As I work on tangles I find digging down some change logs in order to understand prior merges to be very tedious and complex. This is especially a problem when trying to retrieve work that was done before the tangle such as work done before they were added to the Tree by FamilySearch or by users when first added to the Tree.
- Provide a map similar to the landscape family tree chart which displays all the people that have been merged into an ID (including branches of the merge tree):
- basic information displayed about each person in a box
- additional detail available with popups or drop-downs
- lines showing the merges
- capability to open a deleted person for even more detail
- Provide a search that can search thru a change log including merged branches for: