Question about sealings done by Nathan Hunting KWN2-3HN and his wife Elizabeth Ann Radmall K2Q6-6Q2
Key thought: Trust in Bishop Hunting and his wife.
Ultimate Goal: Display Temple Ordinance Sealing to spouse for:
- Ann Godfrey GQVQ-GWD (daughter of Elizabeth Ann Steedman (LC61-69K) 24 Oct 1884 Logan Temple IGI film 178060 ref# 2111
- Sarah Steedman M3SJ-DYH (sister of Obadiah Steedman LW7T-9F4) 29 Oct 1885 Logan Temple IGI Film 178060 ref# 6902
- Martha Steedman M3SJ-XQY (daughter of Obadiah Steedman) 30 Oct 1885 Logan Temple IGI Film 178060 ref # 6944
- Amy or Amey Steedman MP55-TLP (Daughter of Obadiah Steedman) 22 Oct 1884 Logan Temple IGI Film 178060 ref# 2006
- Hannah Marden or Marsden MZ63-H2B ( known to Elizabeth Ann Radmall Hunting, the two women were from Derbyshire, England) b. 2 Apr 1797 Derbyshire. 24 Oct 1889 Manti Temple IGI film 170508 ref# 8315
- Mary Mathews 25 Oct 1889 Manti Temple IGI film 170508 ref# 8390 I have not located her specific record but in searching found numerous Mathews, including Marys in Hereford, Derbyshire and Radnor, Wales. Possibly she can be set up and the sealing assigned and then if she is identified her dates may be added. Once again trust Bishop Hunting. He was serving as Bishop at the time.
I have sent my question regarding temple sealings thanks0
Your question has been forwarded to a specialty team for review and resolution. You may be contacted by that team if they need to gather more information.0