Please add these questions to the FAQ.
It's difficult to navigate through all of the community responses to know which answers are correct as anyone can answer them. I appreciate having all of the questions together in one place in the FAQ. However, a couple of questions are missing from the FAQ. I have found some are answered in the Get Involved section, but I don't know if those answers apply to the 1950 census as well. The following would be my suggestions to add to the FAQ?
- How do I review names that have been abbreviated?
- How do I review names that include punctuation for initials?
- How do I handle highlights that cover more than one line?
- How do I handle Jr. and Sr. suffixes in the census?
- What do I do when the highlights don't match up with the names? For example: the highlight is showing between the names. How do I know if it's the name above or below the highlight?