Downloading Completed List
I have always been able to download my Completed List. However, when i try to do it now I get an error message:
There is a problem preparing your download list, so your list may not be complete. Dismiss
When I click dismiss, nothing happens. I want to keep track of the names, so that I can make sure that All of their work is complete. I now have 14 pages - older names drop off. Please advise how I can down load the newer work that I have done.
Thank you for posting in the Community about downloading your completed list. When was the last time you deleted your FamilySearch cookies? That may be causing your printing issue. Try this:
Over time, a large cache of temporary files and cookies accumulates and can cause problems when you use the FamilySearch website.
- Your computer automatically creates a temporary file every time you open a web page. The browser saves these temporary files so that it can return to them quickly.
- Cookies are small pieces of code that FamilySearch and other websites store on your computer. Cookies allow FamilySearch to customize your experience for you. For more information about FamilySearch cookies, go to the bottom of the FamilySearch home page, and click Cookie Preferences.
Clear your cache or cookie in these circumstances:
- Your computer does not respond quickly and efficiently.
- Data on FamilySearch displays poorly or not at all.
If you clear all cookies, it can affect your access to other websites. Try these steps first:
- Make sure you use a supported Internet browser.
- Delete just the cookies that FamilySearch uses.
- Go to https://FamilySearch.org/cookies.
- When the message Reset your cookies? appears, click Yes.
- If the problems still occur, clear all of your temporary files and cookies. Then restart your computer. Please search the web for instructions for your specific browser.
- If you still have problems, delete your autocomplete history. Search the web for instructions for your specific browser.
- (Optional) Reset your cookie preferences on FamilySearch.
Steps (mobile apps)
If you access the FamilySearch.org website on a mobile device through a browser, you can delete the browser's cookies.
Let us know if this does not resolve the problem.