My question about clearing names for friends hasn't been answered
- Add your deceased friend to Family Tree. For help doing this, please see the related article below, titled: How do I add an unconnected person to Family Tree?
- Note your friend's ID number in Family Tree.
- To request the ordinances, contact FamilySearch. Be prepared to provide this information:
- The Family Tree ID of the person for whom you want to do ordinance work.
- The full name of the person for who you want to do ordinance work.
- Your relationship to the person.
These steps are from the article about submitting names of friends. I try to follow them, but can only go so far.
Step 1. I have put the person on my tree.
Step 2. I have noted the ID number
Step 3. How do I contact Familysearch? I click on 'Request Permission' which leads me to a box. In the box I click on 'I have permission' and that is as far as it takes me. It declares that I am not a relative, which I obviously know, but doesn't give a link to where I can 'provide the information' about the person and give the name of the relative who has given me permission.
If this community is the 'contact Familysearch' then please help me to do what I have to do to get the Temple work done.
We are sending you a private message for additional information. Look for the red dot next to the envelope top right on this page.0