GM1B-5ZS Azariah Warren's family does not have any of his family available for their ordinances. How does that glitch get fixed now?
I do NOT like your new system for seeking assistance. Not user friendly. I am hoping that this is the place to get this problem resolved. The old system made it easy for me to find where to contact the right place for help and get the help I needed. It seems this new system is not very respectful of my time. I do much family history and in order to do more we need for this part to be user friendly too. Thanks
Azariah Warren GM1B-5ZS: The temple ordinances now appear correctly in Family Tree.0
Welcome to the "Community.FamilySearch" Forum.
[ FYI: Things "Change", 'FamilySearch' "Support" now ASLO works in this "Community.FamilySearch" Forum ... ]
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron ...
[ And, I happen to be a Member of the Church ... ]
Just is passing ...
As, I am "Related" ...
I just took a 'look' at Azariah WARREN ( GM1B-5ZS ) ...
And, I can understand WHY his "Temple" Work is, "Not Available" ...
There have been a number of "Merges"/"Combines" (and, even, a "Re-Merge"/"Re-Combine") ...
'FamilySearch' "Support" will NEED to investigate; so as, to ensure, that the "Temple" Work, for the CORRECT "Gender", is applied.
As an aside ...
I would humbly suggest, that it is unfortunate, that the one of the (Earlier pre.2012 and "New.FamilySearch") ORIGINAL (Records) versions, of Azariah WARREN (eg. L71V-4JB ), was NOT retained as the "Surviving" (Record) individual/person, rather than you LATER (2019 in "Family Tree").
Just my thoughts.
Thank you for posting in the Community about the ordinances for Azariah Warren, which currently show as Not Available. Your post will be forwarded to a specialty team for review and resolution. You may be contacted by that team if they need more information.
You may be interested in the following information from the Help Center article "In Family Tree what does "Not Available" mean?
The ordinance status "Not Available" means that the ordinance information for the person is unavailable to view.
"Not Available" can appear for many reasons. The most common are the following:
- Privacy reasons prevent display of the ordinances.
- The individual is still living or death information is not recorded properly.
- The person lived before A.D. 200, and the ordinances are probably complete.
- Additional approvals are required before you can perform ordinances for the person (such as for a famous person or Jewish Holocaust victim).
- The person does not show a spouse or parents for sealing ordinances.
Other reasons include the following:
- A couple lacks a relationship defined in Family Tree or is in a **** relationship.
- The record is about a Church member who died, and the death has not been recorded on his or her Church membership record.
- One of the parties in a sealing is still living.