Beginning Monday, April 10th the temple category will only be viewable to Church members who must be logged into their member account to see it.
If you have questions about your account, please post in the FamilySearch Account category or contact us via another channel here: https://www.familysearch.org/en/fieldops/familysearch-support-contact-us.
Having a difficult time accepting the temple policy not returning individual cards once ordinance is completed.
From my perspective:
1) Time is wasted to print next ordinance for individual. It takes time to go thru temple ordinance list to select that individual for each ordinance.
2) It is a waste of paper and ink to reprint the next ordinance. That equates printing 3-4 pages/person to complete their ordinances.
3) When using the filter tab on temple reservation, names can be marked on a page. Then when moving to another page to mark individuals for printing, the system does not keep the previous marked name. Thus, one more page for just 1 individual!
3) It is too confusing keeping track of individuals for ordinances for the next needed step. It was so much easier when cards were returned to patrons.
4) Cards are brought to temple with love and time spent in preparation only to have them destroyed.
Please reconsider returning cards to patrons.
Thank you for your input about the ordinance cards. People who work in this area of FamilySearch do not make such changes. We advise you to add those comments to Feedback, where the engineers can view them, and possibly change it back in the future. Use the article link below, which is from the Help Center, for directions to give Feedback. It contains directions for the website, and the Mobile phone.
You might also list your reasons in the "Suggest and Idea" section to the right.
Good luck giving feedback.0
Welcome to the "Community.FamilySearch" Forum.
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron ...
[ And, I happen to ne a Member of the Church ... ]
You are not alone ...
There are, MANY; Many; many, of us would TOTALLY agree with you ...
Further to what has been proffered, in regard to offering "Feedback" ...
There has been MUCH "Feedback", that has been submitted, to 'FamilySearch', in relation to, the "Policy", to NOT "Return", the "Temple" Cards, in this; and, the various 'iterations', of the "Feedback" Forums, for 'FamilySearch'.
ALL of what you provided, in your perspective; and, Much MORE, has ALREADY been provided ... to no avail.
To be honest ...
I would humbly suggest, that it is not worth your valuable time, to bother, providing ANY Additional "Feedback", on the matter; as, such is NOT likely to happen (ie. be 'rescinded').
Believe me, MANY; Many; many, have "Tried" ...
I will, try to find SOME, of the previous posts, on this matter; and, provide you some examples.
I know, that this certainly DOES NOT hep/assist; but, I hope, that this provides you, with some additional, insight; and, perspective.
ps: By all means ... IF, you STILL want to provide "Feedback" on this; THEN, you are more than welcome to TRY
..... [ And, I certainly would not dissuade you, from doing so ... just providing, some background ... ]
pps: From one of the, MANY; Many; many, who has TRIED ...