Having a difficult time accepting the temple policy not returning individual cards once ordinance is completed.
From my perspective:
1) Time is wasted to print next ordinance for individual. It takes time to go thru temple ordinance list to select that individual for each ordinance.
2) It is a waste of paper and ink to reprint the next ordinance. That equates printing 3-4 pages/person to complete their ordinances.
3) When using the filter tab on temple reservation, names can be marked on a page. Then when moving to another page to mark individuals for printing, the system does not keep the previous marked name. Thus, one more page for just 1 individual!
3) It is too confusing keeping track of individuals for ordinances for the next needed step. It was so much easier when cards were returned to patrons.
4) Cards are brought to temple with love and time spent in preparation only to have them destroyed.
Please reconsider returning cards to patrons.