She was born in 1875, but ordinances are not available because "born before 1500"
I see two babies named Louisa. It looks like The death record of the first Louisa is attached to the second Louisa. Attaching that record to the first Louisa may solve the problem.
If that does not work, try to (re-)standardize the date. It looks like 1875 but sometimes the displayed date masks an invalid date. An error message that makes no sense is a big clue.
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron ...
[ And, I happen to be a Member of the Church ... ]
I just took a 'look', at that "Temple" Work, for Louisa Stümpert ... ( 98KF-B5Q ).
'Yes', that "Message", for that other Work is, to say the least, ODD ... if not just plain, 'incompressible' ...
I just took a 'look' at Louisa Stümpert ... ( 98KF-B5Q ).
BOTH, that of her, "Birth"; and, "Death", are "Standardised"; and, of course, well before 1500.
Neither, does there appear to be any "Merges"/"Combines", involving her.
I also took a 'look', at her Parents, which 'seem' to 'look' OK.
The ONLY thing, that I noted, was that her Father, had been "Merged"/"Combined", on a number of occasions.
[ Perhaps, that is what has/is, causing the problem/issue ... ]
As such ...
Personally, I would NOT try, to "Change", ANY of the "Details", for Louisa Stümpert ... ( 98KF-B5Q ).
Personally, I would leave Louisa Stümpert ... ( 98KF-B5Q ), "As Is", and, let 'FamilySearch', do the INVESTIGATION, that is necessary, into this matter; as, there is something 'amiss'; and, you do not want to make an even 'bigger' problem/issue.
Of course ...
Who knows ...
The matter, could even stem from, the days of the OLDER "Systems".
[ie. "Hardy Copy" Family Group Sheets/Pedigrees; and, the "International Genealogical Index" (IGI); etc ]
I would just standby; and, wait, for 'FamilySearch', just to be on the safe side ...
Just my thoughts.
Private message sent to guest with an update on this question.