Duplicate person needs deleted
ID # LN1D-ZBM Agnes Lorraine Barnes is a Living person record and it needs deleted. The correct record is already in family search. Thank you
Welcome to the "Community.FamilySearch" Forum ...
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron ...
Agnes Lorraine BARNS ( LN1D-ZBM ), MUST be a "Living" individual/person in Your "Private Spaces".
As, we (ie. the rest of us) CANNOT 'see' that individual/person.
All we get is:
With the Banner
Person Not Found
This person does not exist, has been removed, or is restricted in FamilySearch.
As such ...
IF, you have a "Duplicate" version, of her, in Your "Private Spaces"; THEN, you should be able to "Merge"/"Combine" them.
Here is a "Knowledge Article" in 'FamilySearch':
How do I merge duplicates in my private space in Family Tree?
I hope this helps.
You can also rectify the problem with a duplicate person in your private space by deleting the one you don't want.
- While signed into FamilySearch, navigate to the Person page of the individual whose record you want to delete.
- If you do not see Vitals near the top of the page, click the Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Tools section in the right column (gray section).
- Click Delete Person.
- Review the information in the Delete Person window that appears.
- Explain why you are deleting the person.
- Check the boxes to indicate that you reviewed the relationships and included a reason statement.
- Click Delete.
We took a look at your tree and saw that ID # LN1D-ZBM Agnes Lorraine Barnes is a living person and a duplicate of your mother. The delete person option is not available for her. To resolve the issue you will need to mark her as deceased and then you can merge her with Agnes Loraine L2P4-KLX. We have included the link to the article that explains how to merge the two individuals. Once the two have been merged the unwanted Agnes will no longer show.
We hope that this information is helpful and will help to resolve your concern.