Beginning Monday, April 10th the temple category will only be viewable to Church members who must be logged into their member account to see it.
If you have questions about your account, please post in the FamilySearch Account category or contact us via another channel here: https://www.familysearch.org/en/fieldops/familysearch-support-contact-us.
How do I have my grandmother's ordinances performed?
Please help. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I joined in 1994 My grandmother, who was not a member, is shown in the ancestry archives. I would like to perform her temple work, but I don't know how. Where are these forms read about to "reserve" her ordinances?
Reserving ordinances for your ancestors can be very rewarding.
You can reserve ordinances or you can share them for another person to complete them.
See full instructions here:
Reserve ordinances through Family Tree
- In Family Tree on the FamilySearch.org website, display the relative whose ordinances you want to request.
- If you are on the person page, click Ordinances, and then click Request.
- If you are on the landscape, portrait, or descendancy view, click a green temple icon.
- Click to uncheck any family members for whom you do not want to reserve ordinances. (You must request all of the ordinances.)
- Click Request.
- Carefully read the Church Policy.
- If you agree, click Accept
Good luck with completing your ancestor’s ordinances.0