Community Upgrade - 24 October 2021 Update
We're nearly there - roughly a week left before the community is upgraded on November 1st! We at FamilySearch would like to extend an invitation to you to preview the upcoming changes ahead of time by clicking the following link: https://betacommunity.familysearch.org/en/. Feel free to browse around, try things out, and even provide some feedback on the new look and feel by clicking the Feedback icon on the right-hand side of the homepage.
While not a comprehensive list of all the changes, some important notes for this update:
- Q & A has been renamed to FamilySearch Help.
- Ideas have been consolidated into one category named Suggest an Idea.
- A new section for research help has been created named Research Help.
- Discussions, unanswered questions, and announcements have been added to the homepage so you can quickly catch up on activity in the community.
- Quick Links has been redesigned and will be present on most pages within the community.
- Help Center Categories on the homepage have been renamed to Categories, and will be present on most pages within the community.