is "Jr" supposed to be entered as part of the name? Or is it only when there is a choice of Jr or Sr
We don't put titles/terms into name fields. If there's no titles/terms field or suffix field, you would just ignore Jr or Sr. https://www.familysearch.org/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-index-name-titles-or-terms0
@WhitingKayeW1 Each project has its own set of instructions. In order to answer your question correctly can you please share the batch code? It's easy to do the steps are:
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.
Thank you for your help in indexing records for FamilySearch.0