How are you guys getting new profile pictures? i tried to change mine and all i see are just solid colors. Is there a way to pull a picture off the web vs one from your own computer files?
@Colin Keleko Pumau'u Yamamoto_1
If you are talking about the portrait picture shown in the circle next to the individuals name, use the steps below:
You can edit portraits from the Family Tree section of FamilySearch.org. You cannot currently do that from the Memories section.
- In Family Tree on the FamilySearch.org website, display the person page.
- Click the current portrait.
- Click Edit Portrait.
- Adjust the portrait so that it displays as you want it:
- Use the slider bar to adjust the photo's size.
- Drag the photo until the part you want to use is in the circle.
- Click Save as Portrait.
- Enter a reason statement to explain why you changed the person’s portrait.
- Click Save.
We have included the article link, in case you are not on the website.
Wishing you success in changing the portrait photo.0
Follow these directions to change the picture here.
Click on the blue picture, click "Edit Profile", and choose "Change my picture". You get to choose what you want. Mine is an Avatar pic I found online and uploaded. Be sure to save.
I got the picture!0
will this work for your profile picture here as well? you have a picture as yours but mine is just a blue one0
Thanks so much!0