Printing from my reserved list
Why is it I can only print from one open page at a time? If I click on names and move to the second page, it only lets me print from the page that is showing. Couldn't it keep track of ALL the names I clicked on so that I don't have to waste time and paper doing it from each page? Is there a way to correct this? Thank you!
Hi @jillkayenelson1 ,
Yes, I have too found that in My Reservations, the software only lets you print from the 50 individuals on a page. One things that has worked for me is to use the Filter tool which can help you to organize those names you plan to print. This works especially if you are focusing on one set of ordinances to complete so that you can organize more of the ones you want on one page. Here is information from the article, "How do I filter my family names list?" located in the FamilySearch Help Center:
- While signed in to FamilySearch, click Temple.
- From the drop-down menu, click My Reservations or Shared.
- Click the Filter button.
- In the View section, click a filter to indicate which ordinances you want to see.
- All—View all family names on the list.
- Printed—View the family names for whom cards have been printed.
- Not Printed—View the family names for whom cards have not been printed.
- Waiting—View the family names that are waiting for prerequisite ordinances to be completed.
- Perform Next—View the family names according to what ordinance can be performed next.
- In the Sort section, click the option to sort by. If needed, also Ascending or Descending to change the sort order.
- In the Filter by Ordinance section, click the ordinances that you want to see on the list. Only the ordinances with a check mark display.
- To see your complete list again, without any filters, click RESET FILTERS.
If you have an idea that you believe is worth sharing with those who create and edit the software for FamilySearch, you may want to go to the "Ideas" page of Community where anyone can suggest possible improvements. The software engineers look over those ideas offered in that section, so you would have more of a chance of being heard.
I hope these suggestions may be helpful to you.1
Are you printing names to take to the temple?
If so, check out this link:
If you want to print out many names, you need to do that using the Family Ordinance request. The link to that Article is found at the bottom of the Article above
If it is nothing to do with Ordinances, then please explain further0