Transcription and Translation help.
I believe someone else indexed a the following information:
- Johanna Elisabeth Moll
- Germany Births and Baptisms, 1558-1898
- Name:Johanna Elisabeth Moll
- Event Type:Christening
- Event Date:17 Dec 1780
- Event Place:Gräfrath, Solingen, Rhein, Preußen, Deutschland
- Event Place (Original):Graefrath, Rheinland, Prussia
- Birth Date:11 Dec 1780
- Father's Name:Johann Peter Moll
- Mother's Name:Catharina Camp
I looked through the roll of images, and I think I found the source at this link ( https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CS8B-QQK1-1 ) - the entry for 17 December on the right-side page.
While the indexed information might be all I need for temple ordinances, I'd still like to know what the entire record says. I recognize a couple of the names, but I cannot read them all. I see a doctor's name, and maybe a list of witnesses? Your translation help would be appreciated.