Liberia Census 2008
edited September 5, 2021 in Indexing
I am working on a batch and it has two places to put an age and some of them have two different ages. For example 33 and 36 or 04 and 06. Which one do I index? There are also two different inputs for marriage status.
When you need help with a batch, you can share it with another indexer. This person can then see details of the batch and give you the help you need.
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.
Please share the batch code or number with your question. Hope to hear from you soon.0
Okay thank you!!0