Temple work error
I completed the endowment for my great aunt and when I go in to my "complete" file under Temple, it has her work listed as "completed" (which it has been completed", but when I go in to her individual name it shows that it still needs to be done. Who do I contact about getting this corrected?
Hi Debra. Thank you for the question. What is the ID? Also sometimes it takes a bit longer for it to show on the ordinance page. What is the time frame that you checked?0
Thank you for submitting your question related to your reported great aunt's endowment inconsistency. I have looked for a knowledge article that might address your question (see listing below). I am also wondering if the temple has been very busy and has simply not recorded the endownment under your great aunt's name. How long ago did you perform the ordiance?
Please let us know if this information does not solve your question.
Thank you for your continued efforts.
Ordinance information on my completed ordinances list does not match Family Tree.
Article Id: 10406
March 16, 2021
Below are reasons your completed ordinances list can look different from what you see in Family Tree
- A duplicate record exists for the person.
- A person’s ordinances were done multiple times. In that case, Family Tree can show an earlier ordinance date from the one on your list.
- A person on your completed ordinances list was deleted from Family Tree. If needed, you can restore the person.
- A family relationship was deleted from Family Tree. If needed, you can restore the relationship.
- The person's ordinance information cannot be displayed. If you look at the person’s ordinance status in Family Tree, it is listed as “Not available.”
- System restrictions prevent you from seeing the person in Family Tree.
How do I see and print my completed ordinances list?
I did an ordinance. It is not on my completed ordinances list.
I reserved a family name. A completed ordinance appeared in Family Tree but not on my completed ordinances list.
An ordinance is on my Completed Ordinances List. I did not share it with the temple or do it.
I shared family names. Do the completed ordinances appear on my completed ordinances list?0
I did her endowment on 12 August 2021 at Provo Utah Temple.
It's just strange that it shows up as COMPLETED on my list of Completed ordinances, but on her individual name it shows it as IN PROGRESS.
Thanks for helping me with this.0