Reservation list filtering bugs
I ran into an issue tonight with the filters not displaying all records (familysearch web version on Firefox). I will try to describe the problem, but I don't know if I can easily reproduce it.
I went to my reservations list to print out cards for baptisms.
I set the filter to 'perform next' and selected 'baptism and confirmation' under filter by ordinance.
I was shown 14 people. None of these 14 had been printed out before. However, there are 3 people who had cards printed out previously (ordinances NOT completed) that shoudl have shown up on the list. For some reason the 3 people whose cards had been printed were not on that filtered list.
It is not possible to select 'perform next' and 'not printed' at the same time, so all people whether printed out or not should be shown with the filters I had set.
Now that i have printed out those cards, the filtered list shows all people (printed and not printed).
The only way that I realized that i did have cards previously printed was because I looked at the list on my mobile app (which I have not updated since 2019) and it showed me a list with printed and unprinted together. That prompted me to go look through my printed cards from over a year ago and find the 3 other cards.
This is my first chance to do baptisms since early 2020 and I almost missed bringing 3 of them. Please make the filters work reliably. The old reservation list from a year or two ago was excellent. The newer version is hard to use and now that we don't get the temple cards back, we need a better solution to printing out cards.
It also would be nice if 'temple ordinances' was one of the categories for ideas...